Thursday, November 18, 2010

What joy...what bliss....

School's out!......yay!!!time for a little R&R...

But it's work work work for Mummy....this time of the year is actually when it gets most busy for me, juggling projects, church, family....Christmas shopping! ( This year I promised myself I will NOT end up shopping like a crazy woman on Christmas eve!) And let's see if I have time to make homemade presents this year....

Class is always enjoyable of course. Especially enjoyed teaching this class:

ANTHROPOLOGIE
(the name's quite snooty yah? haha)Bookbinding class with 7Gypsies Conservatory collection.....thank you thank you to all the lovely ladies who again and again willingly spend time to go along with my crazy ideas and strange experiments!

Here are more pics of the book. (I like it so much I did 'studio shots' for it - haha!)front
side
insideoutside

And sorry sorry, I know I owe some of you instructions (those who attended the class) - I'm working on it... Soon ok? I'm trying very hard, but the kids keep calling me to come and play.....and I am very tempted - haha :)

8 comments:

Sue Lui said...

That album looks gorgeous Sharon!!!! Aahhhhh!!! Should've attended the class!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, the book is gorgeous. i love it...
but is there an missing "e" at the end of the title ;)

Felicitas from Germany

lynklee said...

aiyah i wanted to attend too but they said last run over already...

Jessy Christopher said...

Gosh this is just too beautiful! Everything u create is superb!! The book is an awesome keepsake :)

Anonymous said...

Your whole blog is fantastic, just beautiful! the words, pictures, just amazing.

please visit mine:
http://noordevotion.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

WOW! You never cease to amaze me. You are beyond talented! Look at that book!!!! INCREDIBLE. Had to pop over here and tell you that my jaw is on the floor after seeing what you did with the new Little Birdie Told Me set on the POD blog today.
Yep---
Jaw.
Still.
On.
Floor.!!!!

Edleen said...

Sharon, that's an awesome album!!! and Yayy indeed for the school holidays :)

have a fab week!

June Tan said...

Hi Sharon!

I've just started looking at your wonderful work on your blog after class. I'm almost down with the drawers from your "Collections" class.

I missed this class because of schedule clashes! Do you think you'll have another repeat class?

Love, love bookbinding!

Love your stuff! You're mighty talented. Keep scrapping and altering stuff. It makes me happy. Looking forward to next month's class! =)

June