Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sunday Visitors

This little guy and his sister came over on Sunday to visit... He's so cute - curly hair, chubby cheeks...cute cute cute!Layout Title: "One Cool Little Dude"
This was for June's layout class and is my favourite layout of the month.

What's I think is quite cool (to me at least):
1. His hairdo - (see photo below)
2. The fact that the photos are on a 'flipchart' of sorts (there are a total of 4 photos on the page):

3. The grungy background - always love that broken rub on look.
4. The colour scheme - ahhh....kraft.

Had a good time at layout class today - lots of messing about - show you when classes are over.
p.s. still no sign of the journal....but I am resigned, relaxed and not resentful. There are many better things to think about eh?

4 comments:

Edleen said...

he's sooo cute! love the kraft, the colours, everything!

hope you'll have a fun week Sharon :)
see you Friday???

Sasha Farina said...

totally adorable.. totally, absolutely! and you know you're sometime too kind for your own good? I would be having visions of dipping whoever's hands that took the journal into something hot.. ..hahahhahaha

Wendy Kwok said...

He is sooo handsome and cute! I want to bring him home. You see, I have 2 girls! LOL. I like that flip chart idea. You are always so creative.

Ronda Palazzari said...

you're layout is just stunning! Love it, the grunginess, the colors! LOVE IT!